Olds Russ Marquette & Peace, LLC is a general practice law firm in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. Partners Edward Olds and Carolyn Spicer Russ have each been practicing law for more than thirty years. In 2013 we merged our practices, allowing us to serve our clients across a broad range of legal issues using a team approach. We also have a network of attorneys who practice in areas we do not.
Our practice is both a neighborhood practice–particularly in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and criminal law–and a statewide practice in specialized areas such as employment discrimination, education law, civil rights, and immigration.
The Building Blocks of Old Russ Marquette & Peace
- Commitment to serve clients applying values of respect, fairness, and equality.
- Commitment to help clients feel informed and empowered–comfortable with each step in the legal process.
- Commitment to treat clients with respect and compassion, to listen to our clients’ needs and to find a cost-effective solution to their problems.
- Commitment to be trusted advisers and friends to whom clients can turn with any legal problem.
- Commitment to build relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.
Peace of mind is a phone call away
Contact the friendly and approachable staff and attorneys at Olds Russ Marquette & Peace.
Olds Russ Marquette & Peace, LLC is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the North Hills section of Allegheny County. The firm provides representation to clients in nearby communities such as Etna, Shaler, Allison Park, Westview, Glenshaw, Gibsonia, and Wexford, as well as clients throughout Western Pennsylvania.